Business Performance, Recognition & Services
Lyon Real Estate has served the Greater Sacramento Area for six decades, spanning a two-generation history with over 1,000 agents in 17 offices throughout the five-county region. The Company has successfully evolved by maintaining Lyon’s family values of honesty, integrity, and respect - combining them with the spirit of continuous innovation and a quest for excellence.
Lyon is consistently recognized for its successes: service excellence, community contributions, industry innovation, and, most of all, the performance and results we accomplish for our clients.
• Over 1,000 professional REALTORS® in 17 regional offices, collectively speaking more than 30 languages
• 8,167 closed transactions and $2.69 billion sold in 2013*
• #1 independent real estate company in the 5-county Sacramento Region
• #1 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™ relocation broker in Northern California – Lyon can move you virtually anywhere in the world through our international network of independent brokers.
• In 2013, Lyon had an average of over 9 closed transactions per agent.**
• Lyon agents list and sell more homes over $1,000,000 than any other broker in Sacramento County.
• Company-wide, 1 in every 5 Lyon REALTORS® is a member of regional Master’s Club.
• #1 Residential Real Estate Firm by Sacramento Business Journal based on closed transactions 6 years in a row.
• In-house mortgage, insurance, disclosures, and home warranty vendors make it more convenient and less stressful for a smooth and successful transaction.
• Our exclusive Trandgraphix service provides the most current market trend data for sellers and buyers to increase their return and know when is the best time for them to buy and sell. Lyon agents can provide current reports automatically each month, the minute new stats become available.
<< Click here to request my monthly Trendgraphix update emails: TrendSend >>
Experience results. Experience the Lyon difference.
*Based on Transactions closed by Lyon Real Estate in Pla/Sac/Eld/Yolo counties in 2013.
**Average based on total number of transaction ends in 2013 & number of Lyon agents.